Vision2020 Advisor Portal
SagePoint VISION2020 Advisor Portal integrates all of our online resources into one cohesive environment. This dynamic resource aggregates the information and tools you, as a financial professional, need to provide the highest levels of service to your clients, and maximize your operational efficiency. The Advisor Portal’s powerful features include:
- A personalized dashboard providing “one click” access to your frequently-used resources
- A suite integrating all client and account management tools in one location
- A broad palette of information and tools for daily office management needs
- A robust product suite packaging everything you need to identify and sell the most suitable products and services to your clients
- An advisory services area focused on the many fee-based resources our platform offers
- A collection of programs and services dedicated to business development
- Access to online self-service tools ensuring our home office is accountable to your needs…and much more
The VISION2020 Advisor Portal consolidates our resources into a convenient online experience, adapts to your work style and allows you to leverage your strengths to focus on your clients, and build your business.
Salesforce, our cloud-based CRM solution, consolidates information on your clients and prospects and is available to you directly from Advisor Portal. Manage activities including letters, emails, and meetings and maintain notes from all client discussions and meetings with the integrated CRM platform. Salesforce integrates with our document management offering, allowing advisors to view client documents. In addition, Salesforce synchs with Outlook.
The industry’s leading provider of marketing content for financial advisors features a library containing over 3,000 pre-approved resources, including FINRA-reviewed content such as seminar presentations, concept pieces, website resources and newsletters. The library is constantly updated with the most current material to provide to clients and prospects and is fully customizable.
OneView is a web-based consolidated portfolio accounting and performance reporting system that enables advisors to:
- Run reports on clients’ entire portfolios, including brokerage accounts, WMP accounts, and accounts held directly at product sponsors
- View information across households
- Analyze entire books of business
- Generate automatic batch processing of reports
- Pershing’s leading-edge brokerage account management system
- Comprehensive suite of technology tools and information
- Powerful trading engine
- Intra-day account information
- Full range of quote/market research services
- Account summaries integrated into main Client Central system
- Is accessible via single sign on from Advisor Portal
Advisors can now access the three predominant social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) through the social media dashboard. This easy-to-use application allows advisors to post certain content directly to the sites through the dashboard or send content to the home office for review and approval. Features include:
- Single sign-on
- Ability to view all social media feeds
- Ease of submission process
- Access to comprehensive account information including real-time balances and detailed cost basis
- Full transactional capabilities including advanced order entry types, cashiering, asset transfer and customer service submissions and on-going status.
- Customizable reporting and alerts
- Basic to advanced research and market data services including access to best of breed providers like Thomson Reuters and Morningstar ®
- Mobile access via Smartphones and the iPad tablet apps